Legal information and Private policy
1. Personal data protection: In order to satisfy the current legislation, regulated by the Organic law of Personal Data Protection (15/1999) of date 13th of December, with the purpose of guaranteeing and protecting personal data and the honour and privacy of individuals, we inform users that all the data introduced in the contact forms will be stored by our company. In addition, we showours commitment to not use such content with a different purpose to which it was compiled in the first place, guaranteeing the maximum confidentiality and applying the relevant measures and security in order to avoid the non authorized access to the data, as is established by the current legislation.
2. Right of access, rectification and cancellation: The user has the right to access, the right of rectification, cancellation and opposition of its data. In order to make use of those rights, the users can send a written petition to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, by post mail at Ctra. Teulada-Moraira, 48, 03724 (Alicante), or by telephone (+34 96 004 6053).
3. Sharing the information with third parties: we commit to not selling or transferring personal information collected in its website to other entities for its use without the entire approval of the user, and allowing the user to use its right of cancellation or opposition as stated before.
4. External links: If the user decides to abandon the site clicking on a link to another website, our company is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites nor for the cookies which can then be stored in the user’s computer.
5. Legal issues: This is a website which is regulated under the Spanish Law. We will be able to make use of the personal information provided by the user without its consent when it is obliged to him legally, or acting in justice, whenever such an action is necessary to examine or protect the guests, visitants or partners of MARVillas Property or in goods of its own (including this website).